*This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission which helps support this website. Thank you!*
If you haven’t switched your beauty and skincare routine to safer products now is the time. Today through the 27th new customers get 20% off their order. Are you already a customer? Send me an email to save 20% off your order too! I’m hosting an online pop up (you shop through THIS LINK and someone will win the Hostess Rewards. See more info below!
Do you know what ingredients are in your beauty and skincare products? There are tons of resources online about harmful beauty and skincare ingredients. BeautyCounter is the leader in clean beauty, not only banning over 1500 questionable ingredients; but also advocating for safer beauty laws.
Beautycounter offers 60 day, no questions asked, return policy. Below are some of my favorite products:
- Countermatch Eye Rescue Cream – great for reducing puffiness and dark circles
- Luminous Lids Cream Shadows – These are absolutely gorgeous and only here for a limited time! Excellent price point.
- Dew Skin – It’s a tinted moisturizer with SPF – grab one for every girl you know. Great for keeping your skin safe from the sun’s harmful rays.
- Counter+ Mini Stars – Best Set, hands down. These three Allstars are game changers. They will help to brighter your skin and reduce the appearance of age spots.
- Special Edition Cleansing Balm – Extra big jar of the amazing cleaning balm. We use this for so many things: to remove makeup, as a hydrating and nourishing mask, for rosy or chapped cheeks and lips, for irritated spots. It’s definitely a must have.
- Radiant All Over Bronzer – For a subtle glow and contouring.
- Luminous Powder Highlighter – For that subtle glow
- Countertime Delux Mini Set – Perfect for again skin, super hydrating; it also helps to tighter and brighten your skin.
- Countercoltrol Regimen Set – Perfect for skin that suffer from breakouts. Excellent for teens/tween and even adults that have hormonal or stress related breakouts.
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion – Give your face the perfect amount of moisture. My favorite!
- Beyond Gloss Trio – Three great colors at the perfect price. Normally $29 each but this set of 3 is $49.
- Counterstart Cococream Cleanser – The perfect cleanser for sensitive skin.
While I’m telling you about my favorite products I have to mention my new favorite cleansing brush. It’s made of silicone so it’s easy to clean and it gently vibrates to help lift dirt and oil. It’s textured to it exfoliates as well. My face feels super clean and smooth; it’s my new hero product.
For a chance to win the pop up hostess rewards make sure to shop the virtual pop up.
If you have questions or need product recommendations please reach out to me at email@example.com or on Instagram.
What’s on your Beautycounter wish list? Let me know in the comments.