Peach Cobbler Recipe
Grab your favorite summer fruit and throw together this easy cobbler. It’s eat it straight out of the dish good. Our family favorite is peach cobbler. My daughter and I also love peach + blackberry cobbler; it’s sweet and tangy!
This tried and true recipe was given to me by my friend Rachel.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 cups fruit
- 1 pinch salt
- Preheat over to 350°F
- Cut up fruit in bite size pieces and set aside
- Place butter in baking dish. Place dish in the oven to melt the butter
- While butter is melting, combine all ingredients, except fruit, in a bowl
- Once the butter is melted remove the baking dish from the oven. Pour batter into the baking dish
- Top with fruit
- Bake for approximately 1 hour
Let me know what flavor you make! Take a picture and tag @mountainmommanc on Instagram.