*This post may contain affiliate links. I may earn a small commission which helps support this website. Thank you!*
Is your garden overflowing with zucchini? These muffins are the perfect thing to make with your over abundance, plus they freeze great. Make a few batches and stick them in your freezer and you’ll be enjoying garden fresh zucchini muffins all winter long.
These are great for breakfast on the go and are perfect to pack in your kid’s lunchbox. These hearty muffins are not only delicious but a great way to sneak in veggies.
- 1 Large Zucchini Grated
- 3 cups Rolled Oats I used GF oats
- 1/2 cup Milk I use Almond
- 1/2 cup Amond Butter
- 4 Bananas Mashed
- 2 Tbs Hemp Seeds
- 1 Tbs Baking Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips Optional, but highly encouraged
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup Optional
- Preheat oiven to 350°F
- Grate zucchini and set aside
- Mash bananas : I use my KitchenAid Mixer
- In a stand mixer (containing mashed bananas) add the remaining ingredients.
- Mix until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spoon mixture into a lined muffin pan. If you don't want to use liners make sure you grease your muffin tin with coconut oil.
- Cook for approximately 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean